Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pretty summer scarves on the stall



Pretty new scarves are arriving on the stall ready for sunnier days. Scarves are a great fashion accessory all year round and are as practical as they are pretty. Use them to add interest to any outfit, finish off formal wear with style, pep up your jeans and t-shirt, use as a cover up on the beach, tie around the waist over your bikini. It's up to you...

The multiple use you will get from a scarf is brilliant! Versatility is key.
Myriad Life Jewellery have lots of beautiful colours, styles & shapes in stock.

See the website scarf collection by clicking on this link Myriad Life Jewellery Scarf collectionVisit the stall at Sheringham Market (Wed & Sat), Fakenham Auction Site Market (Thurs), Diss Market (Friday) or visit the website Myriad Life Jewellery

The Myriad Life Jewellery collection is ever-changing so be sure to keep an eye on what is new.

9 comments:

Silk scarves said...

Nice silk scarf, do you have the adress where I can buy?

Myriad said...

It isn't a silk scarf but you can buy the scarf by visiting http://www.myriadlifejewellery.co.uk

fashion jewelry said...

Wow they are great and really original, i havent seen anything like that before.
Agree they are great, well done.

fashion jewellery and accessories said...

You are definitely a dreamer.

2005 Honda CRV AC Compressor said...

I wanted to thank you for this great post!! I enjoyed every little bit of it, I have you bookmarked and waiting for all the new stuff you post.

Chevy W4500 Turbo said...

Hey buddy that was a gud post
I have gone through your site information and it is the same opportunity that I was looking for. The facilities, the process that what you are offering are perfectly matched to my Expectation & very soon you will get Response from my side.

ladies scarves said...

I love the first image. I have one silk scarf given to me by a very good friend of mine and it has become one of my favourite fashion accessory that offers endless possibilities for enhancing my wardrobe.

Airport Limo Service said...

I look forward to visiting your blog again. Thank you for sharing with us!

Susan said...

i visited your website and really nice stuff thanks for every thing .i like that type of website sims 4 news